If outlook crashes when you start outlook you have to remove your mail account from outlook and add it again. No data will be lost, the mail account is still stored in the office365 cloud.
Here is what you should do:
1. Open a Finder window and go to the Applications folder
2. Hold down the option button on your keyboard and click on the Microsoft Outlook icon and pick "Show Package Contents" from the pop-up menu
3. Go to the Contents/SharedSupport folder and open the "Outlook Profile Manager" app
4. Delete the Main Profile: Select it once it shows up and then click the minus sign
5. Start the Outlook app. Your mail will be gone, but the app won't crash.
6. Click Preferences in the Outlook menu
7. Click the Exchange or Office365 icon to add back your account
8. Enter your email address, username( [u-number]@karnovgroup.com) and password to add your account