If you want to book a meetingroom then use the Outlook add-in AskCody Bookings. This will help you find the best available room for your need.
- In Outlook create a new meeting or appointment
- In upper right corner press AskCody Bookings
- Select Location
- Set filters: Purposes, Equipment and services and Attendees
- Press Find - According to the filters you’ve set Bookings will show you a list of the most suitable rooms
- Select the room you want to book and press Add
- A confirmation message will briefly show
TIP: If you select show [x] occupied rooms, then you can see in the description who has booked the room.
TIP: If you want to book a videoconference meeting between two offices, then select two locations for the same invite and you can book a room in each location.